Aging is one natural process, which cannot be stopped, but can be delayed in a number of ways. So, once you start seeing those wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin on the face, it is time for you to find treatments to reverse it. So, one such treatment that we are going to talk about here is Ellanse, which is one natural filler that you can’t ignore.
Ellanse is one of the only dermal fillers that is a bio-stimulator of collagen. This can reverse the signs of aging and will give you natural, glowy skin. Collagen begins to start decreasing after the age of 20. This happens with an average rate of 1.5% annually. Collagen is a very important protein that your body produces and is the main building block of your skin. It helps to maintain the elasticity and firmness of your skin.
How does Elance work?
Ellanse 少女針 is injected into your skin’s surface where it is absorbed by your body. As it improves collagen production, it makes your skin quality good and removes all fine lines or wrinkles. This can be used in different parts of your body like temples, forehead, brows, nose, chin, and jaw.
Ellanse is a 30% biodegradable polycarbonate (PCL) microsphere and 70% -carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) gel carrier. It works in a 2- step process:
- The CMC gel will first start to fill up the volume-deficient areas of the face and it remains for about 12 weeks after the injection.
- At the same time, the PCL will stimulate the Type 1 collagen production and will create the volume effect for a longer time.
This clearly means that the effects of Ellanse treatment will always last longer as compared to any other traditional method. This gets absorbed by the body 6 to 18 months after the treatment.
If you are looking for undergoing this treatment, then you can contact the experts at Retens. They make use of Ellanse 少女針 which has been found effective for many people looking for methods to look young. They make use of 100% original factory products. Their branch is at the center of Tsim Sha Tsui, which is a huge and comfortable environment for its visitors.
Types of Ellanse
There are 3 different types of Ellanse products
- Ellanse S: Which can last for 18 months
- Ellanse M: Which can last for 2 years
- Ellanse L: Which can last for 3 years
Here the difference in the longevity of the products is due to the number of PCL molecules that stimulates collagen production. The longer the PCL molecule, the longer will be the Ellanse longevity.
The following effects can be seen:
- The depressed areas of your skin can be volumized immediately
- There will be a long-lasting improvement in the volume of your skin due to an increase in the collagen production
Other effects include:
- Your skin density and firmness will be improved
- You will get smoother looking skin, which means there will be an improvement in the skin quality
- There will be an improvement in the elasticity of your skin which will make it look younger and healthier.